Sales Support and Administration Officer – Commercial Property
The Avanti Group is transforming the way real estate services are delivered by taking a broader and strategic approach throughout the entire process and providing an end-to-end solution. We combine Project Marketing, Investment, Commercial Property and Project & Development Management across the property lifecycle, navigating the complexities of the real estate market and creating value for our clients.
Avanti’s Commercial business is currently experiencing a strong growth trajectory and needs a switched on, well organised assistant to manage us.
The role provides support to the Managing Director and three Sales Executives and is responsible for administration, database management and marketing activities.
Our ideal person would have:
- Superior computer and typing skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- A passion for process and organisation
- Efficient time management skills
- Experience in Commercial Real Estate
- Knowledge of digital marketing practices, particularly earned and bought social media
- An appreciation of CRM tools and software
- The ability to manage a marketing plan
- A high level understanding of commercial real estate listing sites
Bonus points for the following:
- Knowledge of Adobe CS, in particular InDesign
- Experience with the use of electronic email applications
- Appreciation of Commercial Property Marketing practices
- Ability to write copy for commercial property listings
- An exceptionally good sense of humour
- A very high work ethic
We are passionate about property which is reflected in the Avanti Culture. We work hard, we reward achievements and we support each other. We encourage an environment of positivity and enjoyment and respect others opinions and personalities.
This is a full-time and fast paced position, however we are open to discussion around flexible working arrangements for the right person. Ideally that person is available now and ready to hit the ground running.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take control, make the role your own and learn new skills. It’s also the opportunity to work for an organisation that has a proven track record and a team that will appreciate your natural attention to detail.
If you think your positive attitude and multi-skilled approach would make you the perfect addition to our dynamic team, please apply.